Eben Fowler, Mat Staver, Jon Speed, Robert Barnes
By Tony Perkins
January 25, 2019
On the Friday, January 25, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, on the case against a male athletic coach in Florida who declined to follow a transgender school policy that required him to supervise a 14-year-old girl undressing in the boys’ locker room, without informing the boys’ parents.
- Jon Speed, owner of The Book Scout bookstore in New York, on his decision to shut down his store the day after NY passed an extreme abortion bill to demonstrate his mourning.
- Robert Barnes, attorney for Covington High School students, on his plan to sue media outlets who misreported the Covington teen controversy and have refused to issue a correction.
- Read FRC’s publication, A Parent's Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education
- Check out FRC’s new publication and video series, Top 10 Myths About Abortion
- Read FRC’s issue brief, The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death - 2019 Edition
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins