Rep. Garret Graves, Travis Weber, Ken Klukowski, Patrina Mosley
By Tony Perkins
January 29, 2019
It's Tuesday, January 29, 2019, and we're getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we're joined by America's leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we'll hear from:
- Rep. Garret Graves, U.S. Representative for Louisiana's 6th district, on the Democrats' attempt to eliminate the words "so help you God" from oaths in a key House committee.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy, on the good news that Asia Bibi's acquittal has been upheld by the Pakistan Supreme Court.
- Ken Klukowski, Senior Legal Editor at Breitbart News, on how President Trump can build a wall if the Democrats don't negotiate in good faith.
- Patrina Mosley, FRC's Director of Life, Culture and Women's Advocacy, on FRC's analysis of Planned Parenthood's most recent annual report.
- Read FRC's report, The Real Planned Parenthood: Leading the Culture of Death - 2019 Edition
- Check out FRC's new publication and video series, Top 10 Myths About Abortion
- Learn about FRC's upcoming discussion: Religious Freedom, Trade Talks, and China
- Call in at 866-372-7234
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins