Travis Weber, David Closson, Mike Cloud, Meg Kilgannon, Jesse Gill
October 04, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Travis Weber, Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at Family Research Council, and David Closson, Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview at Family Research Council, to discuss the radical Christian forgiveness offered in the courtroom to convicted policewoman Amber Guyger and a complaint from the Freedom from Religion Foundation.
- Mike Cloud, U.S. Representative for the 27th District of Texas, on his recent trip to Israel.
- Meg Kilgannon, Education Associate with Family Research Council, to discuss FRC’s latest publication, “The SPLC's Teaching Tolerance: What Parents, Teachers, and Administrators Need to Know.”
- Jesse Gill, Licensed Psychologist, on FRC’s latest resource for pastors, “Safeguard Your Ministry From Moral Failure.”
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “The SPLC's Teaching Tolerance: What Parents, Teachers, and Administrators Need to Know.”
- Learn how to “Safeguard Your Ministry from Moral Failure.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.