Rebecca Downs, Lathan Watts, Joyce Krawiec, Brent Keilen, Tommy Tuberville, Travis Weber
May 18, 2023
On today’s program:
- Rebecca Downs, reporter for Townhall.com, shares the latest on today’s hearing by the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.
- Lathan Watts, Alliance Defending Freedom’s Vice President of Public Affairs, provides an overview from Wednesday’s 5th Circuit Court hearing for ADF’s lawsuit against the FDA over its unlawful approval of chemical abortion drugs.
- Joyce Krawiec, State Senator from North Carolina, highlights the state legislature’s override of the Governor’s veto on a pro-life bill.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, overviews how protecting the sanctity of life continues to take center stage in the GOP presidential primary.
- Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Senator from Alabama, discusses his continuing stand for life against taxpayer funding for military abortions.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, reinforces why support for Senator Tuberville’s pro-life efforts is so necessary.
- Read more about the dangers of chemical abortion.
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Thank RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel for her pro-life leadership.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference on June 3 in Houston, Texas.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.