Director, Center for Human Dignity
Arina O. Grossu, M.A. is the Director of the Center for Human Dignity at the Family Research Council, where she focuses on sanctity of human life issues ranging from conception to natural death. Her areas of expertise include abortion, women's health, bioethics, pornography, and sex trafficking.
Ms. Grossu is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame. She received her M.A. in Theology from the Dominican House of Studies and is pursuing a Master of Science in Bioethics through the University of Mary. She holds a certification in Health Care Ethics from the National Catholic Bioethics Center, is on the board of directors of the National Pro-Life Religious Council, and is a past Leonine Fellow of the Catholic Information Center.
Ms. Grossu has done television interviews on CNN, NBC, ABC, EWTN, CBN, and Voice of America. Her articles and commentary have appeared in USA Today, LA Times, National Review, Bloomberg, The Hill, WORLD Magazine, Fox News, Townhall, The Federalist, Daily Signal, Daily Caller, Washington Times, Washington Examiner, Conservative Review, National Catholic Register, Christian Post and others. She has presented lectures at the UN’s Commission on the Status of Women, Trinity International University’s Center for Bioethics & Human Dignity, University of Notre Dame, Regent University Law School's Center for Global Justice, Human Rights and the Rule of Law, and Wesleyan University’s Bastian Center for the Study of Human Trafficking.
Recent Activity of Arina Grossu
- New Report Wildly Inflates Global Abortion Numbers
- Our Laws Must Protect Babies Who Survive Their Abortions
- The investigation into the sale of aborted baby body parts must go on
- The FDA Adopts the Abortion Industry Standards for the Mifeprex (RU-486) Abortion Regimen
- There's a Lot at Stake With Texas Abortion Case
- Investigating Planned Parenthood and Research Using Aborted Babies