Director, Center for Religious Liberty
Ken Klukowski serves as Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at the Family Research Council. Klukowski is a contributor to many media outlets, including Fox Forum at FOXNews.com, BigGovernment.com and Townhall.com and is a fellow and senior legal analyst with the American Civil Rights Union.
He holds an undergraduate degree in business from the University of Notre Dame, studied history and political science at Arizona State University and earned his law degree from George Mason University.
Klukowski recently co-authored The Blueprint: Obama's Plan to Subvert the Constitution and Build an Imperial Presidency with FRC's Senior Fellow for Family Empowerment Ken Blackwell.
Klukowski has also been published in several law journals, including the Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy, the George Mason University Civil Rights Law Journal, the New Mexico Law Review and the Yale Law & Policy Review.
Recent Activity of Ken Klukowski
- Boy Scouts Adopt Contradictory Policy on Gay Scouts, Leaders
- Supreme Court to Hear Historic Religious Liberty Case
- America Waiting on Big Decisions From SCOTUS
- 59 Congress Members Demand Hagel Explain Meeting With Anti-Christian Extremist
- Congress Must Tell Pentagon to Protect Troops' First Amendment Rights
- Pentagon Began Relationship with Anti-Christian Extremist in 2009