On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Chris Smith (R- N.J.) joins Tony to discuss the latest regarding the ISIS genocide designation and what our government is doing about it. President of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton, joins Tony to discuss his book Clean House: Exposing Our Government’s Secrets and Lies. Also, University of Notre Dame student journalist, Kate Hardiman, joins Tony to discuss another case of campus bias, this time at the University of Colorado.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Chris Smith on Twitter - @RepChrisSmith
- Read more about ACLJ’s lawsuit
- Buy your copy of Clean House: Exposing Our Government’s Secrets and Lies
- Read more from student journalist Kate Hardiman
- Visit the Greenwell Springs website for daily disaster update from Louisiana
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth