On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) joins Tony to discuss the preview of a new DOJ policy that will pull back on the post 9/11 rules that authorities have the ability to monitor mosques and other religious groups. Also, New York Times bestselling author and former advisor to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Joel Rosenberg, joins Tony to discuss his speech to the United Nations General Assembly yesterday and the strong message he set to the world.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
- Visit Rep. Louie Gohmert's website and follow Rep. Gohmert on Twitter - @RepLouieGohmert
- Visit Joel Rosenberg's website and follow Joel on Twitter - @JoelCRosenberg
- Watch Aaron and Melissa Klein's remarks at Values Voter Summit
- Encourage your pastor to host an iPledge Sunday event
- Encourage your pastor to sign up for Pulpit Freedom Sunday