Director, Center for Religious Liberty
Ken Klukowski serves as Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at the Family Research Council. Klukowski is a contributor to many media outlets, including Fox Forum at FOXNews.com, BigGovernment.com and Townhall.com and is a fellow and senior legal analyst with the American Civil Rights Union.
He holds an undergraduate degree in business from the University of Notre Dame, studied history and political science at Arizona State University and earned his law degree from George Mason University.
Klukowski recently co-authored The Blueprint: Obama's Plan to Subvert the Constitution and Build an Imperial Presidency with FRC's Senior Fellow for Family Empowerment Ken Blackwell.
Klukowski has also been published in several law journals, including the Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy, the George Mason University Civil Rights Law Journal, the New Mexico Law Review and the Yale Law & Policy Review.
Recent Activity of Ken Klukowski
- Polls Show Americans Oppose HHS Abortion Mandate
- Dems' Power Grab Will Cost Them the War Over the Constitution in Court
- Supreme Court Likely to Rule on Texas Abortion Safety Law
- Clarence Thomas vs. Barack Obama on Gettysburg, American Greatness
- Obama's Insurance 'Fix' is Unconstitutional
- Lawsuit Claims Dept of Veterans Affairs Discriminated Against Conservative Chaplains