Executive Vice President
Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. "Jerry" Boykin serves as Family Research Council's Executive Vice President, with responsibility for overseeing day-to-day operations including policy, church ministries, finance, development, communications, human resources, facilities, information technology, constituent communications and customer service.
He was one of the original members of the US Army's Delta Force. He was privileged to ultimately command these elite warriors in combat operations. Later, Jerry Boykin commanded all the Army's Green Berets as well as the Special Warfare Center and School.
In all, Lt. Gen. Boykin spent 36 years in the army, serving his last four years as the Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence. He is an ordained minister with a passion for spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and encouraging Christians to become warriors in God's Kingdom.
Jerry and his wife Ashley enjoy spending time with their five children and growing number of grandchildren.
Recent Activity of Jerry Boykin
- Will Supporters of the Benghazi Killers Immigrate to the US?
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military - Dec 12, 2013 version
- Everywhere but in foxholes
- America's new Pollyanna war tactics
- Common sense, emotion and women in combat
- Women in combat a dangerous experiment