On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Texas Attorney General, Ken Paxton, joins Tony to discuss the latest effort in his state by the Left to override parental rights surrounding transgender bathroom policies in Fort Worth public schools. Former Virginia Attorney General and current president of the Senate Conservatives Fund, Ken Cuccinelli, is here with his analysis on what free speech implications would be considered if Idaho U.S. Attorney, Wendy Olsen had her way regarding what she considers inflammatory speech. Also, real estate entrepreneurs and culture warriors, Jason and David Benham, are here to highlight their latest book, Living Among Lions, How to Thrive Like Daniel in Today’s Babylon.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Twitter - @KenPaxtonTX
- Read the latest surrounding transgender bathroom policy in Fort Worth public schools
- Follow Ken Cuccinelli on Twitter - @KenCuccinelli
- Learn more about the potential threat to free speech in Idaho
- Follow the Benham Brothers on Twitter - @BenhamBrothers
- Buy your copy of Living Among Lions, How to Thrive Like Daniel in Today’s Babylon
- Not registered for this year’s Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book , No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth