Stock Gift Instructions
Thank you for defending and advancing faith, family, and freedom through your support of Family Research Council. A gift of stock is a great way to maximize the value of your investment fully by avoiding capital gains taxes while making a significant gift.
To make your stock donation, please follow the directions below. If you have any questions along the way, please call Family Research Council at 1-800-225-4008.
The simplest way to make a gift of stock is to contact your broker and electronically transfer the stock from your account to our account at National Christian Foundation (NCF).
1) Download the Letter of Authorization (LOA) to complete and forward to your broker.
2) To best insure you are properly receipted for your gift, please take these steps when contacting the National Christian Foundation. Let them know:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your broker's name
- The stock you are giving and the number of shares (e.g. 20 shares of Microsoft)
- NCF Fund Name of Family Research Council and NCF Giving Number 1649200
National Christian Foundation
ATTN: Contribution Services
11625 Rainwater Drive, Suite 500
Alpharetta, GA 30009
3) Notify Family Research Council about your transfer.
4) Confirm your transfer with your broker-advisor.
If you need assistance in gifting securities from a transfer agent, please download this document here.
Thank you again for partnering with Family Research Council with this unique gift opportunity.