Volunteer Opportunities with FRC
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Family Research Council. Regardless of your geographical location, we can work with you to identify specific opportunities for your participation in FRC's work and mission.
As a volunteer, you can be involved through performing a number of functions on our behalf, such as:
- Distribute FRC's materials and information to those within your sphere of influence who would benefit most from their use. Many FRC publications are available free or at a nominal charge.
- Collect the names of like-minded people in your neighborhood, church, school, and community who would like to be added to FRC's mailing lists.
- Help expand FRC's visibility, recognition, and influence in your area.
- Help FRC raise money to fuel our work on behalf of American families.
- Write letters or make calls to public officials at the local, state, and federal levels, and encourage neighbors, friends, and co-workers to do the same. Use the "contact your local officials" function in FRC's website.
- Use FRC policy materials to become an educated advocate on behalf of family issues.
- Attend public forums, political hearings, school board meetings, etc. to monitor, track, and report their impact on the pro-family movement.
- Attend local, regional, and/or national FRC events.