Volunteer Opportunities with FRC
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Family Research Council. Regardless of your geographical location, we can work with you to identify specific opportunities for your participation in FRC's work and mission.
As a volunteer, you can be involved through performing a number of functions on our behalf, such as:
- Distribute FRC's materials and information to those within your sphere of influence who would benefit most from their use. Many FRC publications are available for free or at a nominal charge.
- "Like" us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, and follow our experts on Twitter (@FRCdc, and @tperkins, here is a list of FRC staff), share our posts and tweets with your like-minded friends.
- Help expand FRC's visibility and influence in your area.
- Help FRC raise money to fuel our work on behalf of American families.
- Write emails or make calls to public officials at the local, state, and federal levels, and encourage neighbors, friends, and co-workers to do the same. (You can do this by signing up for our Alerts here.)
- Use FRC policy materials to become an educated advocate on behalf of family issues.
- Attend public forums, political hearings, school board meetings, etc. to monitor, track, and report their impact on the pro-family movement.
- Attend local, regional, and/or national FRC events. (You can sign up for our Policy Lecture Event Invitation emails by clicking on "Ways to Connect with FRC" on our homepage.)
- Ask your pastor to join our pastors' network at watchmenpastors.org.
- Start a Culture Impact team at your church: visit cultureimpact.org.
- You may also be interested in contacting our friends at your state family policy council (FPC) to see how you can help at the state and local level. View a list of FPC's at frc.org/states.
We appreciate your support and partnership!