On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Dr. Everett Piper, guest hosts for Tony. US Director of the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem, Susan Michael, joins our guest host to share her thoughts on the Trump administration's proposition to increase US aid to Palestinians. Legal Analyst for the Clarion Project, and human rights & foreign policy expert, Jennifer Breedon, joins our guest host to weigh in on the lawsuit filed against UC-Berkeley by two Republican groups in response to the university's decision to postpone a speaking event with Ann Coulter. Also, Christian speaker, writer and apologist, Dr. Alex McFarland, joins Dr. Piper to discuss Caitlyn Jenner's appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight in support of the participation of transgender men in women's sports competitions.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Dr. Everett Piper on Twitter - @DrEverettPiper
- Visit the ICEJ website
- Follow Jennifer Breedon on Twitter - @JenniferBreedon
- Read more about the lawsuit filed against UC-Berkeley
- Visit Dr. Alex McFarland's website
- Follow Dr. Alex McFarland on Twitter - @AlexMcFarland
- Learn more about FRC’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth