Chris Mitchell, Gordon Chang, Dennis Prager, Jerry Boykin, Travis Weber
October 07, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN, on Turkish strongman Recep Erdogan’s vow to invade northeast Syria.
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs correspondent and expert on China, on the possibility of further escalation in Hong Kong protests.
- Dennis Prager, Founder of Prager University, to discuss his upcoming appearance at Values Voters Summit 2019, where his new movie, “No Safe Spaces,” will be screened.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Executive Vice President of Family Research Council, and Travis Weber, Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at Family Research Council, to respond to the announcement that U.S. troops will withdraw from northeast Syria.
- Learn more about the repression of speech on college campuses.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “The SPLC's Teaching Tolerance: What Parents, Teachers, and Administrators Need to Know.”
- Learn how to “Safeguard Your Ministry from Moral Failure.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.