Fred Deutsch, Brian Walsh, Jason McGuire, Travis Weber, Matt Carpenter
January 30, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Fred Deutsch, State Representative for the 4th District of South Dakota, who is the sponsor of legislation that passed the South Dakota House yesterday protecting minors from transgender surgery and hormones.
- Brian Walsh, Managing Partner at PLUS Communications, on their new survey showing Americans want companies to invest in the well-being of their employees, not in political causes.
- Jason McGuire, Executive Director of New York’s Family Research Foundation, on a first-grade class in a New York City public school that plans to host a drag queen story hour.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, and Matt Carpenter, Deputy Director of State and Local Affairs, on pro-life legislation in the states and FRC’s interactive map of pro-life state laws. Travis Weber also discussed South Dakota legislation to protect minors from transgender surgery.
- Read more on South Dakota’s bill to protect minors from life-altering surgery.
- Get your copy of “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Learn more about whether your healthcare plan covers abortion.
- Watch FRC’s ProLifeCon Digital Action Summit.
- Review FRC’s Issue Brief, “Born Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Read FRC’s publication, “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps illustrating progress in the states on key pro-life laws.
- Read about the importance of fetal dignity laws.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.