Population, Abortion, and Food
by Rob Schwarzwalder Senior Vice-PresidentExecutive Summary Global overpopulation and food scarcities are myths, yet these myths are received as fact by far too many people. They also are used by advocates of population control as pretexts for coercive or ... (more)
As God is the Author of life, Family Research Council recognizes and respects the inherent dignity of every human life from conception (whether by natural or artificial means) until death. FRC desires to help build a culture of life, holding that all human life is a gift to be treasured. The life of every human being is an intrinsic good, not something whose value is conditional upon its usefulness to others or to the state.
Core Life Publications
- The Best Pro-Life Arguments for Secular Audiences
- False Promises: Common Cloning Claims Refuted
- I See You: Telling the ICU Mobile Story
- Fetal Pain: Can Unborn Children Feel Pain in the Womb?
- Post-Abortion Suffering, a Psychiatrist Looks at the Effects of Abortion
- "Stem Cell Research Facts and Stories of Hope and Healing"
- The 'Hard Cases' Abortion: A Pro-life Response
- America's Abortion Provider: What Everyone Should Know About Planned Parenthood
Search the Issues
- Feminine Genius and the Sexual Difference
- Rand Paul and a Moment of Truth for American Journalism
- Abortion and Trafficking: What Would Lincoln Have Done?
- Safe Haven Laws and the Babies Whose Lives Hang in the Balance