Here are “The 7” trending items at Family Research Council over the past seven days:
1. Washington Update: “Coronavirus Deception: Made in China”
Most Americans know exactly who is at fault for the coronavirus pandemic, and GOP Senators are introducing legislation to hold China accountable.
2. Washington Update: “California: You Win Some, You Newsom”
Good news in California: Their controlling Governor Gavin Newsom (D) has decided to “allow” residents to watch the sunsets!
3. Washington Update: “Abortion Dealers Sweep Truth under the Drug”
Planned Parenthood cares about one thing: financial profit. For them, chemical abortions are a great way to make a fast buck. Many women believe the abortion pill will be the easy way out, but they are wrong.
4. Blog: “Christians Met in a Private Chinese Home. Dozens of Officers Shut it Down.”
A small group of Christians, singing hymns in a private home, was all it took for the Chinese state security police to raid the house and arrest the neighbors who tried to film the incident.
5. Blog: “Margaret Sanger and the Racist Roots of Planned Parenthood”
Sanger opened her clinics in largely minority neighborhoods because she believed immigrants and the working class were inferior and needed their population controlled. This trend continues today where almost 80 percent of Planned Parenthood facilities are located in minority neighborhoods.
6. Washington Watch: Andrew McCarthy responds to new proof that the FBI tried to frame General Flynn
Andy McCarthy, Senior Fellow at National Review Institute, joined Sarah Perry on Washington Watch to discuss bombshell documents proving the FBI schemed to set up National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.
7. Washington Watch: Sen. Lindsey Graham says if America doesn't 'make it sting,' China will never change its behavior
Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator from South Carolina, joined Tony Perkins to discuss holding China accountable for the coronavirus.
For more from FRC, visit our website at frc.org, our blog at frcblog.org, our Facebook page, Twitter account, and Instagram account. Get the latest on what FRC is saying about the current issues of the day that impact the state of faith, family, and freedom, both domestically and abroad. Check out “The 7” at the end of every week to get our highlights of the week’s trending items. Have a great weekend!