Here are “The 7” top trending items at FRC over the past seven days:
1. Washington Update: “History in the Breaking”
When angry mobs tear down our statues and vandalize monuments, is that really “justice?”
2. Washington Update: “Five Justices vs. The People”
Five unelected people are making it impossible for leaders to run their states the way voters see fit.
3. Blog: “Hidden in Plain Sight: How Abortion Erases Black Lives”
George Floyd’s death serves as a clarion call for justice—but can America ever be a truly just nation if we continue to throw away millions of lives simply because someone says they aren’t worth living?
4. Blog: “How Do We Authentically Love Our LGBT-Identifying Neighbors?”
Pride Month forces Christians to examine themselves. Are we actually preaching the gospel, which combines truth and love?
5. Blog: “A Loss for Women and Children at the Supreme Court”
With women and children’s lives on the line, Justice Roberts chose to adhere to a precedent he acknowledges is wrong.
6. Washington Watch: Ken Blackwell says racism isn’t responsible for our chaos, the lack of local leadership is
Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, joined Tony Perkins to discuss the Left’s betrayal of black Americans.
7. Washington Watch: Allen West asks if anyone remembers George Floyd, because the destruction is beyond his cause
Allen West, former Florida congressman, retired Army Lieutenant Colonel, and author of Hold Texas, Hold the Nation, joined Tony Perkins to discuss President Trump’s executive order protecting American history.
For more from FRC, visit our website at frc.org, our blog at frcblog.org, our Facebook page, Twitter account, and Instagram account. Get the latest on what FRC is saying about the current issues of the day that impact the state of faith, family, and freedom, both domestically and abroad. Check out “The 7” at the end of every week to get our highlights of the week’s trending items. Have a great weekend!