On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Rep. Jody Hice (R-Ga.) participated in the House Oversight Committee’s hearing on fetal tissue research yesterday – he’ll join our guest host with an overview of what took place. Policy Reform Senior Program Officer with the Foundation for Individual Rights in Education (FIRE), Laura Beltz, is here to share her latest report revealing that 9 in 10 American colleges restrict free speech. Then, Lane Harrison, pastor of Cross Point Church in Ozark, Missouri, will highlight another story of the war on Christmas taking place in his home state and how the community is responding.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Rep. Jody Hice on Twitter - @CongressmanHice
- Follow FIRE on Twitter - @TheFIREorg
- Follow Pastor Lane Harrison on Twitter - @mlaneharrison
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.