Today’s show features:
- Virginia Foxx, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of North Carolina, on the U.S. House of Representatives voting to remove the deadline to ratify the ERA.
- Jackie Walorski, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Indiana, on her Dignity for Aborted Children Act and the moment of silence for aborted babies on the floor of the U.S. House.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on the effect of puberty-blocking drugs on transgender youth.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, to respond to those who make religious arguments in support of abortion and to discuss how the Bible applies to the transgender debate.
- Read FRC’s issue brief, “Respecting the Unborn through Fetal Dignity Laws.”
- Explore FRC’s interactive map to see what fetal dignity laws are on the books in your state.
- Read Peter Sprigg’s blog, “Do Puberty-Blocking Drugs Make Transgender Kids Less Likely to Commit Suicide, or More?”
- Learn about how “The Evidence Suggests Gender Transition Procedures for Minors are Experimental.”
- Read more about how “The Equal Rights Amendment Is a Fraud Using Women as the Prop.”
- Read more about the intersection of politics and faith in FRC’s Biblical Worldview Series.
- Review FRC Action’s scorecard to see how well your members of Congress served to defend life, family, and religious liberty.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.