It’s Monday, April 22, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, on what the Mueller report reveals about President Obama’s leadership.
- Ben Weingarten, Senior Contributor at The Federalist, on Attorney General William Barr’s testimony that “spying did occur” against the 2016 Trump campaign.
- Jeff King, President of International Christian Concern, on the suicide bombings by members of National Thowheeth Jama’ath, a radical Islamist group in Sri Lanka, that devastated churches and Western hotels on Easter morning, killing over 290 people and wounding over 500.
- Alyssa Ahlgren, Author at Alpha News, who recently criticized her fellow millennials for endorsing socialism while enjoying the fruits of capitalism.
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Read Tony’s op-ed at FoxNews.com about why the U.S. must bring Pastor Lin home.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins