Today’s show features:
- Ashley Bell, Entrepreneurship Policy Advisor for the White House Opportunity & Revitalization Council and the Small Business Administration’s Regional Administrator for Region IV, on the White House working to ensure Paycheck Protection Program funds reach low-income and underserved communities.
- Craig Parshall, Special Counsel for Government Affairs for the American Center for Law & Justice, on President Trump’s executive order on social media censorship and Section 230 granting unconditional immunity for media platforms that restrict free speech.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council and a former police officer, on George Floyd’s death from excessive force by Minneapolis police officers.
- Doreen Denny, Vice President of Government Relations for Concerned Women for America, and Christiana Holcomb, Legal Counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, on the Department of Education ruling that the Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference’s (CIAC) policy allowing biological males to compete in women’s sports violates Title IX.
- Read more about Tony’s experience speaking out against police brutality in his book No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.