On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC's Ken Blackwell, Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, and FRC's Travis Weber, Vice President of Policy, join Tony to discuss where Judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation process stands. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, Sam Brownback, is here to highlight a gathering of conservative leaders at the White House to discuss global religious persecution. Also, Bob Fu, founder and president of China Aid, joins Tony to continue the conversation on the persecuted church.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Amb. Brownback on Twitter - @IRF_Ambassador
- Follow Bob Fu on Twitter - @BobFu4China
- Watch the VVS livestream on Friday and Saturday
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store