Click here to read the full transcript. While the state of the union waxes and wanes with changes in government leadership, the American family has always been the backbone that makes this country strong. Strong families make a strong America. Family Research Council is in a unique position to examine the state of the family in our nation. From the group’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., FRC President Tony Perkins will deliver a 30-minute State of the Family Address to the nation on January 11, 2016 at 7:00 p.m. EST. Perkins will examine how the family is doing in the areas of religious freedom, life, and marriage. In attendance at the event will be families and individuals who have been uniquely impacted by the erosion of religious liberty.
Guests in attendance at the speech will include:
- Kim Davis, Kentucky County Clerk
- Dr. Everett Piper, President, Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- Jason Rowland, Principal, Airline High School
- Pastor Hernan Castano, Houston Texas
- Pastor Charles Flower, San Antonio, Texas
Use ##StateOfTheFamily to join the conversation on social media.