Today’s show features:
- Katherine Beck Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on President Trump declaring places of worship “essential” and calling for governors to let them open, and how the arson of a Mississippi church illustrates the ongoing pattern of religious hostility.
- Vicky Hartzler, Representative for the 4th district of Missouri, on her bill to provide liability protection for churches.
- Scott Turner, Executive Director of the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council, on the White House African American Initiative to ensure minority communities can recover from the coronavirus shutdown.
- Gordon Groseclose, Retired U.S. Army Chaplain (Colonel) and Program Representative of American Bible Society’s Armed Services Ministry, on the distribution of Bible literature to service members.
- Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China," on Beijing imposing new national-security laws on Hong Kong in an attempt to stamp out widespread pro-democracy protests.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on religious freedom developments in Nigeria and India.
- Tony in the Washington Times: “if barbershops, big-box stores and marijuana dispensaries can be allowed to open their doors, so must our houses of worship.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Review the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Colorado Voters, sign this petition to protect the most vulnerable. Colorado is one of only 7 states with no protections for the unborn. Immediate action is needed to help gather 10,000 additional signatures by May 30th.
- Learn how to protect your children by uncovering the truth about sex education in public schools.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.