On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. National Security Institute Visiting Fellow Matthew Heiman joins our guest host to discuss Mike Pompeo’s nomination to become the next Secretary of State. FRC’s Travis Weber, Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, is here to highlight the national security element of religious liberty and how Mike Pompeo would promote both as Secretary of State. California Family Council CEO Jonathan Keller joins Russ to discuss AB 2943 which would restrict “advertising, offering to engage in, or engaging in sexual orientation change efforts with an individual.” Also, co-founder of Champion Tribes Nick Salyers will join Russ to share the importance of father/son relationships.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Follow Jonathan Keller on Twitter - @JonathanKeller
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth