Weekend Edition - June 6, 2015
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Canadian evangelical Christian leader and president of Canada Christian College in Toronto, Dr. Charles McVety, joins Tony to explain how Canada's bowing to the progressive social agenda has eroded both free speech and religious freedom in his country. Also, Rep. Mark Meadows, (R-N.C.) is here to highlight a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing earlier this week with family members of Americans who are being held in Iranian prisons. With the Obama Administration negotiating a nuclear agreement with Iran, there is no excuse not to secure these Americans' freedom.
Related Radio Resources:
- Learn more about the impact Canada's social change has had on the country
- Follow Rep. Mark Meadows on Twitter - @RepMarkMeadows
- Read Congressman Meadows's press release demanding the release of these Americans being detained in Iran
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Click here to receive your own Nasrani Pin