Weekend Edition - June 13, 2015
On this Weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Assistant to the President, Craig James guest hosted for Tony this week. President of the Billy Graham Evangelical Association and Samaritan’s Purse, Franklin Graham joined Craig to discuss what Christians can do to fight the moral decay spreading across America. Rev. Graham is urging Christians who use Wells Fargo to find another bank after the company featured a same sex couple in a recent TV ad. Also, North Carolina Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, joined Craig to highlight the major win for religious freedom in his state, both the state House and Senate have overridden the Governor's veto of Senate Bill 2.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rev. Franklin Graham on Twitter @Franklin_Graham
- Read more about Rev. Graham's boycott of Wells Fargo bank
- Read more surrounding the Senate and House overriding the Governor’s veto of SB2 in North Carolina
- Connect with Lt. Governor Dan Forest on twitter @DanForestNC
- Visit the Free to Believe website