On Thursday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" former Ambassador to the United Nations, John Bolton, joins Tony to discuss the latest effort by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees in considering "alternative" ways to admit more Syrian refugees to the United States -- a move that could put our national security at risk. President of Family Action Council of Tennessee, David Fowler, joins Tony to highlight House Bill 1840, which was signed into law by the governor and protects the religious freedom of therapists in his state. Executive Director of the Indiana Pastors Alliance, Dr. Ron Johnson, is here on the current GOP presidential election environment in Indiana. Also, FRC's Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, Travis Weber, joins Tony to discuss a conference and the U.N. hosted by the Holy See on the plight of Christians around the world.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Ambassador John Bolton on Twitter - @AmbJohnBolton
- Read more regarding the UN High Commissioners effort to admit more Syrian refugees to the U.S.
- Learn more about FACT
- Follow Dr. Ron Johnson on Twitter - @DrRonJohnson
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @TSurenWeber
- Watch FRC's new corporate hypocrisy video
- Sign FRC's petition now and send a message to corporate bullies
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth
- Download FRC Action's 2016 Values Voter Bi-Partisan Presidential Voter Guide