Position Overview: FRC is looking for an HR Associate to provide professional support and assist with administrative tasks in our human resources department. The work includes, recruiting, payroll, onboarding, benefits administration, policies and procedures, and related human resources activities. This position will assist with talent acquisition administration and candidate care. Responsible for materials preparation and set up for new hire onboarding and annual open enrollment, providing informational material and answering questions regarding employee benefits options. Assist with and maintain ongoing HR reports. There will be opportunity to assist with special HR projects and improvement initiatives as assigned. This is an administrative support role that is perfect for someone looking to gain professional experience in HR administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and at least one year of professional human resources experience.
- Human resources experience can substitute on a year-for-year basis for the required degree.
- Must possess the ability to maintain confidentiality in dealing with human resources issues.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software; HR information system experience preferred.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of management, personnel, and constituency.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with an eye for detail.
- A vibrant and growing Christian faith, as well as a whole-hearted belief in and understanding of the mission of the organization.
Work Location: Washington, DC Office
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The title of the successful candidate will be based on the knowledge, skills, and experience of the candidate.