Work Location: Washington, DC
This position will drive the strategy and oversee the day-to-day operations of FRC’s digital app platform. Key responsibilities are to oversee content strategy and to manage the customer journey from first-time guest to account creation and subscriber. This position serves as product manager, tracking and prioritizing the backlog of features and improvements to meet the needs of the customers and enhance their user experience. This is a strategic role to better understand the customer and develop the right product to meet those needs. In time, the role could grow beyond content on a mobile app to content on web- or cloud-based platforms.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Requires aptitude with Content-management systems as found on mobile apps, social media, web-based or cloud-based platforms.
- Requires excellent editorial decision making in curation of featured content on daily basis.
- Working knowledge in the fields of journalism, digital media/digital publications. Enjoys curating news, commentary, and other content from a biblical world view.
- Requires digital media management skills - familiar with different content file types, PDF, video files, audio files, etc.
- Requires familiarity with the management of customer journeys – from first time user to paying subscriber (aka digital/acquisition/marketing funnels.)
- Requires strong interpersonal relational skills, a strong communicator and influencer within an organization.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a strategic thinker; analytical and have strong problem-solving skills
- Strong executive function - organizational skills, ability to prioritize
- Must be familiar with Proficiency in windows environment and basic computer office applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage change
- Ability to supervise a team, and collaborate with staff to get a job done
- Productive, competent, and dependable individual with team spirit.
If you are interested in being considered for this position please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com.