On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Senate Judiciary Committee member Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) joins Tony with on update on the allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh and the proceedings to confirm him to the U.S. Supreme Court. WPA Intelligence CEO, Chris Wilson, is here to highlight a recent poll showing that favorability of the Republican Party is at its highest in seven years. Also, we'll hear highlights from a speech given by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo at last weekend’s Values Voter Summit.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Sen. Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Follow Chris Wilson on Twitter - @WilsonWPA
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Confirmed to the Supreme Court
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store