Today’s show features:
- John Stemberger, former Scoutmaster, Chairman of the Board for Trail Life USA, and President of the Florida Family Policy Council, on the Boy Scouts filing for bankruptcy and the alternative built on biblical morality.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council and Host of Washington Watch, on his visit to the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Elise Anderson, Senior Program Officer for Research and Advocacy at the Uyghur Human Rights Project, on newly leaked records from the Chinese regime, detailing the invasive, detailed surveillance of Uyghur families.
- Read Tony Perkins’ op-ed on “Protecting America’s National Home.”
- Read more on America’s need for a border wall.
- Learn more about China’s abuses against religious freedom.
- Review FRC Action’s scorecard to see how well your members of Congress served to defend life, family, and religious liberty.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.