Everyone has a worldview.
Do you know what yours is?
Most of us have wrestled with questions about the meaning of life at one time or another. Questions like:
- Why are we here?
- What has gone wrong with our world?
- Is there any hope?
- How does it all end?
Our answers to these big questions help comprise our “worldview”—a set of fundamental beliefs and convictions that shape the way we live. In “Introduction to Worldview,” readers will learn:
- What is a worldview
- Why it is important to have a fully formulated and cohesive worldview
- How today's most prominent worldviews answer life’s biggest questions
- Why a biblical worldview offers the most satisfying answers to these questions
- How to build a biblical worldview