The Sexual State: How Elite Ideologies are Destroying Lives
In her new book, The Sexual State, Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse rips the mask off the Sexual Revolution to expose the toxic ideologies which are destroying families and killing our society.
With courage, compassion, and an unswerving dedication to the truth, Morse shows why we must fight the three interlocking ideologies that make up the Sexual Revolution:
- The Contraceptive Ideology -- separating sex from childbearing
- The Divorce Ideology -- separating sex and childbearing from marriage
- The Gender Ideology -- eliminating all distinctions between men and women except those that individuals explicitly embrace
Come Join Dr. Morse as she shares how the Sexual Revolution and the State have worked in unison to produce relentless propaganda to undermine the family, which has ultimately led to the degradation of society.
Jennifer Roback Morse, Ph.D is the founder and president of the Ruth Institute, a global non-profit organization that defends the family at home and in the public square and equips others to do the same. She is passionate about equipping family advocates with the knowledge and confidence to defend the family at home and in the public square.
Dr. Morse was a campaign spokeswoman for California's winning Proposition 8 campaign, defining marriage as the union of a man and a woman. She has authored or co-authored five books and spoken around the globe on marriage, family and human sexuality. Her work has been translated into Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Polish and Chuukese, the native language of the Micronesian Islands. Her newest books are The Sexual Revolution and Its Victims and 101 Tips for Marrying the Right Person, coauthored with Betsy Kerekes.
She earned her Ph.D. at the University of Rochester and taught economics at Yale and George Mason Universities.
Dr. Morse was named one of the "Catholic Stars of 2013" on a list that included Pope Francis and Pope Benedict XVI.
Dr. Morse and her husband are parents of an adopted child, a birth child, and a goddaughter and were foster parents for San Diego County to eight foster children. In 2015, Dr. Morse and her husband relocated to Lake Charles, Louisiana, where the work of the Ruth Institute continues.
Lunch will be provided
Joining us in person for a Speaker Series event:
We are looking forward to hosting you here for one of our Speaker Series events. In order for you to have the best experience possible, here are a few things you should know as you prepare to join us.
1. Registration is required - fill out the form under "Register for this event" on the individual events page, and mark "In person" for the type of attendance.
2. We require a photo ID for admittance.
3. All packages and bags are subject to search upon entry to the building.
4. We welcome an open and reasoned discussion of the social and policy topics we cover. However, your registration for our events is an agreement to conduct yourself with respect and courtesy toward our speakers and fellow attendees. FRC reserves the right to deny admission or remove from the premises anyone who conducts himself or herself in a manner which is disruptive, disrespectful, or dangerous.
By attending this event, you agree that Family Research Council assumes no liability for injury, damage, or loss which may be related in any way to implementation of this policy. Anyone who is removed may be subject to arrest or detention by authorities for violation of this policy or the codes of the jurisdiction of the event. This policy is not designed to censor or limit free speech, but to ensure a safe environment where ideas can be freely exchanged.
Questions? Call 1-800-225-4008 and ask for the Lectures Director.