Executive Vice President
Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. "Jerry" Boykin serves as Family Research Council's Executive Vice President.
He was one of the original members of the U.S. Army's Delta Force. He was privileged to ultimately command these elite warriors in combat operations. Later, Jerry Boykin commanded all the Army's Green Berets as well as the Special Warfare Center and School.
In all, Lt. Gen. Boykin spent 36 years in the army, serving his last four years as the Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence. He is an ordained minister with a passion for spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and encouraging Christians to become warriors in God's Kingdom.
Jerry and his wife Ashley enjoy spending time with their five children and growing number of grandchildren.
Recent Activity of Jerry Boykin
- Why Fred Fleitz is the right man for the deputy at National Security Council
- Pompeo Is Ready to Lead
- Judge Usurps Power, Ignores Real Issues in Transgender Military Injunction
- Secretary Mattis: Focus on War-Fighting, Ditch the Social Engineering
- Rolling Thunder, 'Missing Man' tables and the Bible
- Shulkin Poised to Address Concerns at the VA