Marriage and Family
Modern Slavery: How to Fight Human Trafficking in Your Community
by Mr. J. Robert FloresVictims of human trafficking and their advocates have been crying out for years. Finally, their voices are being heard, as many people have begun to understand and address the problem of human trafficking - in reality, a ... (more)
Family Research Council champions marriage and family as the foundation of civilization, the seedbed of virtue, and the wellspring of society." Properly understood, "families" are formed only by ties of blood, marriage, or adoption, and "marriage" is a union of one man and one woman.
Core Marriage and Family Publications
- The Bible's Teaching on Marriage and Family
- Leviticus, Jesus, and Homosexuality: Some Thoughts on Honest Interpretation
- Why Marriage Should Be Privileged in Public Policy
- Modern Slavery: How to Fight Human Trafficking in Your Community
- The Defense of Marriage Act : What It Does and Why It Is Vital for Traditional Marriage in America
- Who Should Decide How Children Are Educated?
- Debating Homosexuality: Understanding Two Views
- The Bible, The Church, and Homosexuality
Search the Issues
- Responsible Gun Ownership is as American as the NFL
- Still waiting for an Obamacare exemption
- Is ObamaCare Barack Obama's Vietnam?
- High Oil Prices Taxing American Families--But There's A Solution