Hostility to Religion: The Growing Threat to Religious Liberty in the United States
by Family Research CouncilMany of the first European settlers on American shores sought freedom from religious persecution. Decades later, the Founding Fathers considered religious liberty to be a paramount principle in the new United States. ... (more)
A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military
by Family Research CouncilMarch 21, 2014 Edition Introduction The Armed Forces of the United States have defended this nation for well over two and a quarter centuries. The soldiers, sailors, Marines, airmen, and Coast Guardsmen who have been ... (more)
Family Research Council believes that religious liberty is more than the right to attend a private worship service. Religious observance has a distinctly positive effect on community and national life. The fostering of religious liberty is a hallmark of our culture as intended by our Founding Fathers and practiced by tens of millions of Americans.
Core Religious Liberty Publications
- Conservatives and the Constitution: The Political Imperative of Retaining our Allegiance to Constitutional Governance
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military
- Why Christians Should Seek to Influence Government for Good
- What the Founders Really Did on Religious Liberty
- The Ten Commandments Foundation of American Society
- Religious Liberty in America
- 95 Social Science Reasons for Religious Worship and Practice
- Q & A: What's Wrong with Thought Crime ('Hate Crime') Laws?
- The Ten Commandments Under Siege: A Constitutional Defense
Search the Issues
- For Maryland's New Governor, Some Old Business
- President Obama: On Bowing to Kings
- No Lame Duck, but a Lame Dove!
- Mapping America 138:Has Had Multiple Abortions