Family Research Council believes that religious liberty is more than the right to attend a private worship service. Religious observance has a distinctly positive effect on community and national life. The fostering of religious liberty is a hallmark of our culture as intended by our Founding Fathers and practiced by tens of millions of Americans.
Core Religious Liberty Publications
- Conservatives and the Constitution: The Political Imperative of Retaining our Allegiance to Constitutional Governance
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military
- Why Christians Should Seek to Influence Government for Good
- What the Founders Really Did on Religious Liberty
- The Ten Commandments Foundation of American Society
- Religious Liberty in America
- 95 Social Science Reasons for Religious Worship and Practice
- Q & A: What's Wrong with Thought Crime ('Hate Crime') Laws?
- The Ten Commandments Under Siege: A Constitutional Defense
Search the Issues
- Engaging Culture on All Fronts
- Genocide in Iraq
- Crocodile Crock: Sir Elton Attacks Christian Missons -- and We're Paying for It!
- Appeals Court Should Correct Judge Friedman's Botched Social Science