Religious Persecution Around the World is Growing
by Rob Schwarzwalder Senior Vice-PresidentReligious persecution around the world is growing. Consider two recent studies from respected sources, Pew Research and Open Doors USA, and a summary analysis by The Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs at ... (more)
Can Pastors and Churches Be Forced to Perform Same-Sex Marriages?
by Travis Weber Director, Center for Religious LibertyThe short answer: almost certainly not, at least for now. While churches are slightly more vulnerable than pastors in some areas, both have significant protection under the First Amendment and other provisions of law from ... (more)
Family Research Council believes that religious liberty is more than the right to attend a private worship service. Religious observance has a distinctly positive effect on community and national life. The fostering of religious liberty is a hallmark of our culture as intended by our Founding Fathers and practiced by tens of millions of Americans.
Core Religious Liberty Publications
- Can Pastors and Churches Be Forced to Perform Same-Sex Marriages?
- Tax Exemption for Churches: An American Value, a Social Imperative
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military
- Why Christians Should Seek to Influence Government for Good
- What the Founders Really Did on Religious Liberty
- Religious Liberty in America
- 95 Social Science Reasons for Religious Worship and Practice
Search the Issues
- Confirm Senator Sessions
- What President-elect Trump can do about religious freedom
- Religious Freedom Under President-Elect Trump
- Christian Persecution, Religious Freedom Explored in 'Silence'