Family Research Council believes that religious liberty is more than the right to attend a private worship service. Religious observance has a distinctly positive effect on community and national life. The fostering of religious liberty is a hallmark of our culture as intended by our Founding Fathers and practiced by tens of millions of Americans.
Core Religious Liberty Publications
- Conservatives and the Constitution: The Political Imperative of Retaining our Allegiance to Constitutional Governance
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military
- Why Christians Should Seek to Influence Government for Good
- What the Founders Really Did on Religious Liberty
- The Ten Commandments Foundation of American Society
- Religious Liberty in America
- 95 Social Science Reasons for Religious Worship and Practice
- Q & A: What's Wrong with Thought Crime ('Hate Crime') Laws?
- The Ten Commandments Under Siege: A Constitutional Defense
Search the Issues
- Choosing Sides in the War Against Evil
- Doing Things In the Name of 'Justice' May Not Produce 'Righteousness'
- My Journey to the Holy Land, Spending Time In Bomb Shelters and Why America Needs to Support Israel
- On Dialog and Instruction