David Closson is Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview at Family Research Council. This article appeared at Townhall.com on July 15, 2019. The 2020 presidential campaign has begun in earnest. President Trump ... (more)
Family Research Council believes that religious liberty is the freedom to hold religious beliefs of one’s choice and to live out those beliefs. While it was foundational to the formation of the United States of America, religious freedom is not merely an American right, but an inherent human right for all people of all faiths everywhere.
Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time. Feel free to browse our archived events on our Speakers Series page
Core Religious Liberty Publications
- Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Religious Liberty and the "Wedding Vendor" Cases
- Can Pastors and Churches Be Forced to Perform Same-Sex Marriages?
- Tax Exemption for Churches: An American Value, a Social Imperative
- Hostility to Religion: The Growing Threat to Religious Liberty in the United States
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military - Volume II
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military
- Why Christians Should Seek to Influence Government for Good
- What the Founders Really Did on Religious Liberty
- 95 Social Science Reasons for Religious Worship and Practice