Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin is Executive Vice President at Family Research Council. This article appeared in Washington Times on June 14, 2018. Recently, President Trump and National Security Adviser John Bolton selected Fred ... (more)
Family Research Council believes that religious liberty is the freedom to hold religious beliefs of one’s choice and to live out those beliefs. While it was foundational to the formation of the United States of America, religious freedom is not merely an American right, but an inherent human right for all people of all faiths everywhere.
Core Religious Liberty Publications
- Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Can Pastors and Churches Be Forced to Perform Same-Sex Marriages?
- Tax Exemption for Churches: An American Value, a Social Imperative
- Hostility to Religion: The Growing Threat to Religious Liberty in the United States
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military - Volume II
- A Clear and Present Danger: The Threat to Religious Liberty in the Military
- Why Christians Should Seek to Influence Government for Good
- What the Founders Really Did on Religious Liberty
- 95 Social Science Reasons for Religious Worship and Practice