Save a Baby's Life and Save a Second Life
by David Prentice Senior Fellow for Life SciencesThis year we mark the 41st anniversary of the onset of tragedy; a tragedy because of the horrific loss of life, and many more lives than we realize. The legalization of abortion in the U.S. by the Roe v. Wade decision has ... (more)
What Science Reveals about Fetal Pain
by Miss Arina O. Grossu Director, Center for Human DignityA growing body of science reveals an undisputable fact: unborn babies can feel pain by 20 weeks post-fertilization, [i] and most likely even earlier. As the medical community continues to increase its understanding of ... (more)
As God is the Author of life, Family Research Council recognizes and respects the inherent dignity of every human life from conception (whether by natural or artificial means) until death. FRC desires to help build a culture of life, holding that all human life is a gift to be treasured. The life of every human being is an intrinsic good, not something whose value is conditional upon its usefulness to others or to the state.
Core Life Publications
- The Best Pro-Life Arguments for Secular Audiences
- False Promises: Common Cloning Claims Refuted
- I See You: Telling the ICU Mobile Story
- Fetal Pain: Can Unborn Children Feel Pain in the Womb?
- Post-Abortion Suffering, a Psychiatrist Looks at the Effects of Abortion
- "Stem Cell Research Facts and Stories of Hope and Healing"
- America's Abortion Provider: What Everyone Should Know About Planned Parenthood
Search the Issues
- Q&A on the Abortion Facility Regulations Decision
- Has Public Opinion Shifted Under the Gavel?: Obergefell After One Year